September 8, 2016
Press Contact: 605-782-2471
AVPro Announces CEDIA 2016 Events & Booth Schedule
AVProStore.com announces schedule of events for CEDIA 2016 focusing on HDR and 18Gbps capabilities of AVProConnect and Murideo product lines.
Sioux Falls, S.D. - As CEDIA 2016 quickly approaches AVPro is pleased to announce the following schedule of events and demos to take place at booth #7318 during the three-day showcase of the nation’s top AV industry professionals.
Pre-CEDIA Events AVPro is Sponsoring
- Wednesday Sept 14th - Principles of Video Set-Up & Calibration Learning Lab #EST314_2 - 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM, Room D166 - This is a paid CEDIA course with 4 CEU credits. Sign up or learn more at: http://cedia.net/cedia-training Instructors: Joel Silver, Jeff Murray
- Wednesday Sept 14th - 4K UHD Demystified #EST0012_2 – 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM, Room D165 - This is a paid CEDIA course with 1.5 CEU credits. Sign up or learn more at: http://cedia.net/cedia-training Instructors: Jeff Murray, Xiaozheng Lu
Booth Schedule (Booth #7318):
Celerity Q&A with Celerity Technologies CTO and Business Development Director. This will be an opportunity to see 18 Gbps cabling in action and ask technical questions about 18G infrastructure.
- Thursday, September 15th from 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Friday, September 16th from 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Dolby Vision and HDR10 Calibration Demonstrations with Portrait Displays (SpectraCal) Chief Technologist. This is an opportunity to learn from the leaders and pioneers in the calibration community.
- Thursday, September 15th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Friday, September 16th from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Saturday, September 17th from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Daily Giveaways @ Booth 7318 Just for taking a look at our side-by-side HDR demo (the difference between 9Gbps and 18Gbps distribution pathways) and saying hello.
- Thursday – We are giving away 20 free 4K/2K/4K Scalers (AC-SC1-AUHD)
- Friday – We are giving away 20 RTIC mugs
- Saturday – We are giving away 20 Tool Kits
- Everyone who stops by gets entered to win and also gets a free gift (first 500) and we’ll post winners daily
About AVPro Global Holdings
AVPro Global Holdings was formed in Sioux Falls, South Dakota in 2011. The vision of AVPro is to be the technical resource of choice for installers and integrators serving residential and commercial Audio Video markets. Brands include AVProStore, Murideo, and AVProConnect, each committed to providing users with quality, capable, and innovative products.
For more information, visit www.avprostore.com, www.murideo.com, and www.avproconnect.com or call (877) 886-5112.
Press Contact: Tom Devine, (605) 782-2471, email@example.com