September 8, 2016
Press Contact: 605-782-2471
AVProConnect Redefines Connectivity with 18Gbps Distribution Products Shipping Now.
HDR and 4K compatible, AVProConnect launches a complete family of 18Gbps distribution products for residential and commercial use.
Sioux Falls, S.D. - AVProConnect of AVPro Global Holdings is proud to announce the launch of an exclusive collection of 4K and HDR compatible 18Gbps distribution products. The first of their kind, this collection includes distribution amplifiers, switchers, and scalers that are currently available on AVProConnect.com.
With full 18Gbps, HDR, Wide Color Gamut, 16-bit (per pixel) Deep Color and 4K 60 4:4:4 support, advanced EDID Management, and a design that allows cascading (in distribution amplifiers), these products are not only part of the first full 18Gbps connectivity line on the market, but the ideal product for the customization of an integrator’s next project.
AVPro’s Marketing Director Matt Murray said, “We are proud of the products that AVProConnect is launching, not only the cost effective distribution amplifiers but the 8x8 matrix that is ready for a full 4K 18Gbps signal and has been shipping for 3 months! Going with our AVProConnect lineup gives you the advantage of being ahead of the tech curve and delivering a rock solid solution for your next project.”
Used in retail signal distribution, hospitality, digital signage, and residential and commercial AV installations for switching, splitting, connecting and controlling the HDMI beast, these products allow the use of the latest sources in the industry and maintain that true 4K 18Gbps signal.
The complete line of AVProConnect 18Gbps AUHD products:
- AC-MX88-AUHD - 18Gbps True 4K60 4:4:4 8x8 Matrix w/ Digital Audio & Balanced Audio Out, built-in 4K Up/Down Scalers, and On Board Audio Delay Control on every output port
- AC-SW411-AUHD - 18Gbps True 4K60 4:4:4 4x1 Switch with Mirrored HDBaseT Output and Audio Extraction, 5-Play - 100 Meter Receiver Included
- AC-DA12-AUHD - A full 18Gbps 1x2 Distribution Amplifier with advanced EDID & Cascading
- AC-DA14-AUHD - A full 18Gbps 1x4 Distribution Amplifier with advanced EDID & Cascading
- AC-DA18-AUHD - A full 18Gbps 1x8 Distribution Amplifier with advanced EDID & Cascading
- AC-SC1-AUHD - 18Gbps 4K-2K-4K Up/Down Scaler, EDID Manager, Audio De-Embedder & Image Enhancer
With more on the way showing at CEDIA 2016 Booth #7318.
For more information about AVProConnect and their full product line visit booth #7318 at the 2016 CEDIA Expo, September 15-17 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX or visit www.avproconnect.com.
AVPro Connect was founded and is headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. An AVPro Global Holdings company, AVProConnect diligently develops and manufactures connectivity products designed to provide integrators with the tools they need to get their jobs done. As a full adopter of HDMI, HDBaseT and HDCP, AVProConnect provides the quality products integrators deserve. Our engineers regularly work with these organizations and chip manufacturers to insure the very best and capable products come to market. For more information visit www.avproconnect.com or call (877) 886-5112.
Press Contact: Tom Devine, email@example.com, 605-782-2471